Earlier today I asked you to fill in the grid below with entries of the form.
4 Pics 1 Word Answer for Addition, pH, Code, Meal | dyxuwode.cf
The twelve entries represent all of the twelve letters used in the grid. The options are one, two, six and ten. We know that there are a total of twelve entries, and that only one is singular 8 Down. The final S in each of those entries accounts for 11 Ss on the grid. The only slots that fit are 6 Down and 7 Across. The three remaining numbers each have four letters. And the remaining spaces in 1 Down and 6 Down must be N and R.
- Chapstick, Chapped Lips And Things Like Chemistry?
- The Kings Legacy: A Story of Wisdom for the Ages!
- The Little Horse Gornok : Russian Fairy Tale.
- Polymer Thermodynamics: Blends, Copolymers and Reversible Polymerization.
Well done to those who solved it. Gold stars especially to those who tweeted me the correct answer, with incomprehensible workings!
A few lucky 'guesses' going on pic. This puzzle initially appeared in the American Math Monthly in Common four-letter words in this sense that are widely considered vulgar or offensive to a notable degree include: cunt , fuck and regional variants such as feck , fick , fock and foak , jism or gism , jizz , shit , twat and tits.
Piss formerly an offensive swear word in particular, however, may be used in non-excretory contexts pissed off , i. A number of additional words of this length are upsetting to some, for religious or personal sensitivity reasons, such as: arse UK , damn , crap , hell , piss , wang , and wank UK.
- I Cant Do It Alone!
- On the causes and treatment of abortion and sterility: being the result of an extended practical inquiry into the physiological and morbid conditions of the uterus (1854).
- Teaching Children Who are Deafblind: Contact Communication and Learning.
- Dreams, “Evolution,” and Value Fulfillment, Volume One (A Seth Book)?
- Lisola del tesoro (Mondadori) (I Classici Vol. 8) (Italian Edition);
- Teaching Children Who are Deafblind: Contact Communication and Learning!
- Fight or Flight (Fight or Flight #1).
Racist , ableist , and slurs pertaining to an individual's sexual orientation may also qualify, such as mong in the UK not a racial slur, [ citation needed ] but short for Mongol, or someone with Down syndrome - previously called Mongolism , gook , kike , spic , coon , dago and dyke. Several "four-letter words" have multiple meanings some even serving as given names , and usually only offend when used in their vulgar senses, for example: cock , dick , knob , muff , puss , shag UK and toss UK.
One-minute Guide | Your PAN discloses your details
A borderline category includes words that are euphemistic evasions of "stronger" words, as well as those that happen to be short and have both an expletive sound to some listeners as well as a sexual or excretory meaning many also have other, non-vulgar meanings : butt US , crud , darn , dump , heck , poop US , slag UK, NZ, AUS , slut and turd , as several examples.
Finally, certain four-lettered terms with limited usage can be considered offensive by some, within the regional dialect in which they are used, such as mong and mary. Occasionally the phrase "four-letter word" is humorously used to describe common words composed of four letters. Typical examples include the word work , implying that work can be unpleasant, or the game of golf , jokingly referred to as a four-letter word when a player's pastime becomes an exercise in frustration.
Charlotte Observer journalist Doug Robarchek noted in how many politicians have names with four letters, "Ever notice how many U.
- A Date With No Numbers.
- Navigation menu.
- IMAGE SOLUTIONS;
- 'What Has Four Letters' Riddle Is Stumping the Internet - Woman's World?
- Petite discussion avec une momie: édition intégrale (Fantastique et Horreur) (French Edition).
- Valour of the Spirit People (The Angelos and Dragon Wars Book 1);
- 60 Ways to Energize Your Life?
Ford , Dole , Duke , Bush , Gore From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Learn how and when to remove these template messages. This article may contain indiscriminate , excessive , or irrelevant examples.
Please improve the article by adding more descriptive text and removing less pertinent examples. See Wikipedia's guide to writing better articles for further suggestions.